Cost of living in Narail, Bangladesh compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00974 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narail (Bangladesh) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,432 (Taka 147,073) in Narail.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cambridge costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)