Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 64% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,782 in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)