Cost of living comparison between Napier, New Zealand and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.665 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 84% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,520 (NZ$8,301) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)