Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.566 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 58% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,526 (NZ$4,459) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 400,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)