Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.581 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 60% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,716 (NZ$4,674) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)