Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.583 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 64% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,628 (NZ$4,504) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Surat costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 43,000 (about 1 hour ago)