Cost of living comparison between Napier, New Zealand and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.658 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 82% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,474 (NZ$8,318) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (41 minutes ago)