Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.604 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 67% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,009 (NZ$4,986) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 168,600TL (about 2 hours ago)