Cost of living in Nantucket, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.818 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantucket (United States) is 84% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,314 ($4,052) in Nantucket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 2 hours ago)