Cost of living in Nantucket, United States vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.879 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantucket (United States) is 218% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,726 ($6,511) in Nantucket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (42 minutes ago)