Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12620 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 9% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,960 (15,534元) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)