Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13724 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 29% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,045 (元29,474) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (43 minutes ago)