Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13799 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 34% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,179 (元30,287) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)