Cost of living comparison between Nanjing, China and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13509 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 29% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,856 (元28,544) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 5.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)