Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 48% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,453 in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)