Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12718 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 9% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,546 (元12,158) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Turin costs €100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,057 (about 1 hour ago)