Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.640 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 45% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,757 (C$4,307) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)