Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.648 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 59% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,540 (C$3,917) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)