Cost of living comparison between Namur, Belgium and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 80% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,636 in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)