Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01336 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €3,042 (227,646 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)