Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01398 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,878 (134,349 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling10,091 (about 1 hour ago)