Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.665 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 33% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,332 (6,515 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 2 hours ago)