Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.622 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 26% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,272 (3,655 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)