Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.626 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 26% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,884 (3,008 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaduna costs 1,500 ₦ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$800 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $11 (18 minutes ago)