Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02640 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 42% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,124 (80,447 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)