Cost of living comparison between Najaf, Iraq and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,219 (4,082,819 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (39 minutes ago)