Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00072 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 5% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,608 (2,225,205 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)