Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,379 (4,309,811 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,643 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 2 hours ago)