Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 639 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00901 EUR / KES
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 15% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,580 (Shilling397,268) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)