Cost of living comparison between Nairobi, Kenya and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 619 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00913 EUR / KES
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 14% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,690 (Shilling404,227) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (44 minutes ago)