Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 643 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00911 EUR / KES
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 17% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,666 (Shilling402,554) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)