Cost of living comparison between Nairobi, Kenya and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 674 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00907 EUR / KES
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 14% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,422 (Shilling377,208) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 30,000 Ft (about 4 hours ago)