Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,044 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00856 EUR / KES
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 12% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,571 (Shilling183,477) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (37 minutes ago)