Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00781 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,147 (¥274,911) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (36 minutes ago)