Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00823 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,079 (¥495,530) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (25 minutes ago)