Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00820 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,769 (¥581,888) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (44 minutes ago)