Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00821 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 94% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,812 (¥708,237) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)