Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00752 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 87% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,184 (¥423,183) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 120,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)