Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00748 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,227 (¥431,698) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Des Moines, Iowa costs $450 (13 minutes ago)