Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00801 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 106% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,505 (¥437,526) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)