Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00771 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,006 (¥389,985) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)