Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00817 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 67% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,221 (¥639,058) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)