Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00815 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 71% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,127 (¥629,052) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)