Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00755 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,478 (¥328,424) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元280,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 108,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)