Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00765 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,181 (¥285,104) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)