Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00826 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,413 (¥413,017) in Nagaoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (42 minutes ago)