Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00836 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,847 (¥460,016) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b18 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)