Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00820 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,942 (¥480,958) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aveiro costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)