Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00782 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,853 (¥237,013) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)