Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00796 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,961 (¥246,308) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr150 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Regensburg costs €0.15 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vienna costs €100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,745 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)