Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09035 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,706 (18,879 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $22,000 (30 minutes ago)