Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09142 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,217 (35,190 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)