Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09364 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,611 (38,565 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (41 minutes ago)