Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01181 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 17% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,409 (₨119,245) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (20 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)