Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40550 EUR / FJD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 41% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,532 (6,244 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Billings, Montana costs $28 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)