Cost of living comparison between Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01469 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,540 (руб 172,923) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (40 minutes ago)