Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01617 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,702 (руб 167,079) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (27 minutes ago)