Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,219 (руб 88,430) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $18 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 14 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (43 minutes ago)