Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 136% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,013 (2,630,953 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)