Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01249 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 34% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €991 (₨79,345) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,000 Kwacha (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dresden costs €870 (35 minutes ago)