Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01375 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 21% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,476 (₨180,100) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,085 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)