Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03280 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 37% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,008 (30,728₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)