Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03134 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 51% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €828 (26,414₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kingston upon Hull costs £2,258 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $150 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)