Cost of living in Myitkyina, Myanmar compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00061 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Myitkyina (Myanmar) is 23% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,394 (2,290,840 Kyat) in Myitkyina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)