Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 7% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,586 (4,140,095 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)