Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 6% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,497 (3,930,811 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)