Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01384 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,686 (₨194,091) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $1,211 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)