Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01251 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 21% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,498 (₨119,723) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 450 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (43 minutes ago)