Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.817 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 13% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,150 ($2,632) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)