Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.814 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 13% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,915 ($2,351) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kaohsiung City costs 6,500 NT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)