Cost of living comparison between Mutare, Zimbabwe and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 19% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,727 ($4,010) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)