Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 17% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,755 ($2,046) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)