Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.449 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 49% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,463 (﷼ 1,823) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (40 minutes ago)