Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.468 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 54% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,804 (﷼ 1,947) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)