Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.246 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 40% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,957 (﷼ 871) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)