Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.390 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 48% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,453 (﷼ 1,863) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 2 hours ago)