Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.250 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 38% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,482 (﷼ 1,103) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 1 hour ago)