Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,026 in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (3 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)