Cost of living in Murcia, Spain vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,046 in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mayagueez costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)