Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,541 in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (6 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (40 minutes ago)