Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,620 in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (10 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)