Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 59% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,224 in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $90 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Cagliari costs €4.11 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Port Elizabeth costs R 1.60 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (about 1 hour ago)