Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 48% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,372 in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (16 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (31 minutes ago)