Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,059 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 86% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,587 in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (41 minutes ago)