Cost of living comparison between Munich, Germany and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 948 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 80% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,635 in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (29 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (38 minutes ago)