Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,047 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 86% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,572 in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beersheba costs 27 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (42 minutes ago)