Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,187 prices entered by 660 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01248 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 25% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,045 (₨83,731) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 4 hours ago)