Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,472 prices entered by 613 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01412 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 17% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,706 (₨191,593) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)