Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,274 prices entered by 516 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01235 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,939 (₨157,013) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 5,000 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,694 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Savannah, Georgia costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)