Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00842 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 15% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,366 (₨162,084) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)