Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00808 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 19% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,461 (₨180,669) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (about 1 hour ago)