Cost of living in Mountain View, California, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mountain View, California (United States) is 157% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,859 ($4,542) in Mountain View, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)