Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 137% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,262 ($5,012) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Port Elizabeth costs R 55 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $2.16 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (23 minutes ago)