Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 152% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,889 ($8,495) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)