Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00072 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,796 (2,493,052 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)