Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,825 (2,467,599 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)