Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23455 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,271 (R$ 5,421) in Mossoro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suzhou costs 10元 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)