Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24916 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,493 (R$ 5,992) in Mossoro.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)