Cost of living in Moshi, Tanzania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00036 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moshi (Tanzania) is 29% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,142 (3,161,313 Shilling) in Moshi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 12,346 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Quebec City costs C$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pasto costs COL$6,000 (about 2 hours ago)