Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00205 EUR / KMF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 13% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,664 (1,783,291 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in San Francisco, California costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)