Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00204 EUR / KMF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 11% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,774 (871,549 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (32 minutes ago)