Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00205 EUR / KMF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 9% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,861 (908,131 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)