Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 12% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,123 (2,379 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)