Cost of living in Morón, Cuba vs Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.883 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 13% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,139 (2,423 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)