Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.815 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,829 (2,246 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨52 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 2 hours ago)