Cost of living in Morogoro, Tanzania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morogoro (Tanzania) is 9% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,273 (3,358,437 Shilling) in Morogoro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $240 (about 1 hour ago)