Cost of living comparison between Montreal, Canada and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,711 prices entered by 356 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.688 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 37% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,453 (C$6,475) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)