Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,194 prices entered by 373 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.676 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 34% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,284 (C$3,380) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)