Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,313 prices entered by 465 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.662 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 35% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,298 (C$3,469) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)