Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 74% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,964 in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pune costs ₨160 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)