Cost of living comparison between Montpellier, France and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 68% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,448 in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piatra Neamţ costs 2.50 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)