Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 76% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,984 in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (5 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Newark, New Jersey costs $11 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $0.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 21 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)