Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 73% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,947 in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)