Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 69% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,283 in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)