Cost of living comparison between Montevideo, Uruguay and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 935 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03275 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 41% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,578 ($U139,784) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 2 hours ago)