Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,413 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02893 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 29% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,199 ($U75,998) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (34 minutes ago)