Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23453 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,571 (R$ 6,697) in Montes Claros.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faro costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)