Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22609 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,431 (R$ 6,331) in Montes Claros.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)