Cost of living comparison between Montes Claros, Brazil and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28758 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €3,130 (R$ 10,884) in Montes Claros.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)