Cost of living comparison between Monterrey, Mexico and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,110 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04955 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,698 (Mex$ 54,437) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $102 (8 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Ridder costs 246 KZT (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $21,815 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)