Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,002 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04568 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,601 (Mex$ 56,940) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)