Cost of living comparison between Montería, Colombia and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00031 EUR / COP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,160 (COL$10,212,022) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)