Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,554 (COL$5,304,861) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Gold Coast costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥28,824,700,000,000,001,200,021,000,020,786,413,568 (about 1 hour ago)